Iron Horse is looking for an experienced Manager, Digital and Social Media to join our growing Digital Media team. We are data heads, creative thinkers, and demand gen experts with a collective passion for connecting the dots between marketing tactics and proven results. We work together in cross-functional teams to develop unique, data-driven programs that cultivate long-lasting relationships and drive growth.
Candidates can be based in San Ramon, CA, Portland, OR, or remote in FL, CO, TX, MA, or TN. We have a collaborative, welcoming culture that celebrates thinking differently and pursuing excellence to drive growth.
We are looking for an organized and operationally minded Manager, Digital and Social Media for Iron Horse's digital media team. This will be a role focused on managing social lead gen programs (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) with a focus on conversion optimization. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast-growing team focused on revolutionizing social lead gen in the context of a multi-channel data-driven approach. We are looking for intelligent, passionate, and optimization-obsessed experienced professionals who want to be part of a growing team.
- Using your analytical and curious mindset, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, performance, and reporting of social lead gen campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Optimization and management of campaigns driving registrations for demos, webinars, content, downloads, etc.
- Partnering with social media vendors on new capabilities and scaling programs
- Working alongside various Iron Horse teams, you will maintain awareness of new social media marketing platforms and techniques, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop new go-to-market ideas
- Building trafficking sheets to share with the internal team and implementing ad tags and creative on social platforms
- Budget management including assisting in the allocation of monthly budgets, issuance/revisions of monthly insertion orders, oversight of client’s billing and financial reconciliation on a monthly and quarterly basis, and resolution of media invoice and ad service fee discrepancies
- Analyzing campaign performance and providing optimization recommendations
- Pixel and tag generation, implementation, and quality assurance
Key Skills and Experience
- 4-5+ years of experience in Social Media planning and lead gen campaign execution role preferably at an agency
- Social media platform certifications are a plus
- Experience with executing conversion optimization campaigns
- B2B demand gen or ABM experience highly desired
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line - driven by a desire to experiment, test, and learn
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data studio, and/or Power BI
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite and Google Office Suite
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously; strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English or equivalent.
- Ability to travel on occasion.