Sr. B2B Demand Generation Manager
As a Sr. B2B Demand Generation Manager, you will be part of the IH Digital Marketing team responsible for working with our Enterprise customers to create exceptional integrated campaigns that drive engagement & conversion. This will include developing and implementing omnichannel digital marketing strategy and plan –that incorporates social media, content syndication, publisher programs, programmatic media, email nurture, virtual events, webinars, ABM, and more. We're looking for an individual with 3+ years of B2B demand gen experience that has a passion to implement successful campaigns and is obsessed with conversion optimization.
- Interact with customers to define integrated B2B demand gen programs.
- Lead market landscape analysis, develop personas, and prospect/account engagement paths.
- Work with teams to understand the audience and target accounts.
- Participate in projects from concept to delivery including requirements gathering, campaign strategy and budget development, project kick-off, weekly internal and external communications, customer advisory, and working with a cross-functional internal team to deliver the program.
- Develop omnichannel paid media demand gen plan and strategy.
- Work on multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrive in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
- Evaluate campaign performance and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly presentations analyzing digital performance, and sharing insights.
- Make campaign optimization recommendations based on performance data and market insights.
- 3+ years of growth marketing and demand gen experience ideally at a digital marketing agency or a SaaS company executing B2B programs
- 2+ years of experience creating integrated ABM marketing programs that utilize an omnichannel structure to drive results a plus
- Experience running B2B social lead gen campaigns, content syndication, publisher programs, programmatic media, email nurture, virtual events, webinars, communities
- Prior experience using ABM platforms like Demandbase and 6Sense is a big plus.
- Experience creating and delivering customer presentations
- Organized, structured and detail-oriented
- Proficient in using project management and collaboration tools such as Slack, Asana, etc.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Familiar with Marketing Automation platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Passion and an eye for good user experience design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Bachelor's Degree in liberal arts, computer science, statistics, math or equivalent