As a Gaming Marketing Associate, you will be part of the Iron Horse (IH) Marketing team responsible for working with our customers to create exceptional integrated marketing campaigns that drive engagement & conversion, analyze results, and implement changes to optimize goals. This will include developing and implementing effective multi-channel marketing campaigns –that incorporate paid media, email nurture, social media, e-commerce campaigns, contests/giveaways, virtual events, partners co-marketing, and more. We're looking for a Gaming Marketing Associate that loves the Gaming audience and industry and has a passion for customer delight and an eagerness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Interact with Gamers to deliver integrated marketing programs. You will be responsible for using your industry domain to build go-to-market strategies.
- Manage projects from concept to delivery including requirements gathering, campaign design and budget development, project kick-off, weekly communication and customer interaction management, project management, and working with a cross-functional internal team to deliver the program.
- Expertise in driving digital marketing projects through the entire delivery life cycle, while creating realistic schedules, proactively setting client expectations, identifying and managing risks, and bringing order from chaos.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a non-technical audience is vital
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
- Track campaign performance and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports analyzing digital performance, insights, and optimization recommendations.
- 2+ years of professional working experience driving digital marketing programs. Working for a Gaming company or an agency focused on gaming a plus.
- Experience with strategy, performance media, email marketing, and loyalty focused programs
- Experience working as a Project Manager or Producer at a digital marketing agency a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in creating and delivering customer presentations
- Very organized, structured and detail-oriented
- Proficient in using project management and collaboration tools such as Slack, Asana, etc.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms such as Hubspot, Pardot, etc.
- Passion and an eye for good user experience design
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Bachelors Degree in liberal arts, business, or communications
Characteristics we like
- Intelligence - Constant pursuit of learning
- Passionate - Time spent caring about something outside work
- Entrepreneurial - Taking advantage of and/or creating opportunities in life
- Grit - Persistence on the long road to success
- Not Entitled - Customer value is a team pursuit, lone wolfs need not apply
About Iron Horse
Iron Horse (IH) is a growth marketing agency for the modern enterprise. We work with Enterprises to design go-to-market programs focused on driving engagement, transactions, and sales. Our focus is on developing integrated marketing programs that allow companies to engage with their prospects anywhere. Our core services include Demand Gen Strategy, Relationship Marketing, Virtual Events, and Growth Marketing Programs all of which are informed and optimized based on data. Come join a team of talented, high energy goal-oriented people.