About the Role
As an Associate on the Digital Marketing team, you'll drive digital marketing innovation and excellence on behalf of some of the world’s leading technology companies. You will be responsible for building and launching various campaigns (e.g. email, landing pages, micro sites, paid advertising, and content marketing) and analyzing the performance of marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, A/B testing, and data analysis, and is excited to contribute to larger marketing initiatives. You’re equal parts technical and creative — you’re excited about planning, organizing, and tracking campaigns as well as thinking creatively. We're looking for a candidate who demonstrates a strong passion for digital marketing, a deep commitment to customer success and satisfaction, and a thirst for learning and tackling new challenges.
- Assist in the logistical implementation of all marketing campaigns, including QA-ing, data integrity, and reporting on performance.
- Manage the technicalities of our marketing technologies by learning them inside out.
- Conduct market and competitive research on a regular basis to identify new opportunities for advertising campaigns.
- Actively monitor and analyze all campaigns and report on metrics, insights, and optimization recommendations. Keep organized records of key metrics including CTR, CPC, and conversions on a weekly basis.
- Build emails and landing pages for marketing campaigns using HubSpot and other tools.
- Conceptualize and deploy paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels like Facebook and LinkedIn Ads.
- Support in day-to-day activities and assist colleagues with campaigns/projects.
- Stay on top of the latest updates and best practices regarding tools (HubSpot, Adobe Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
What you need
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in marketing, data analytics, or similar experience.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently – once you’re clear on the task at hand, you are able to own and run with it.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills (copywriting a plus).
- Worked in a start-up environment and/or you are excited by a fast-paced organization
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects with lots of small moving parts in a fast-paced environment within deadlines.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques and willingness to learn new applications and tactics.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation capability with a goal-oriented attitude.
- Ability to identify issues and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Experience with HubSpot, Adobe Analytics, and/or LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter Advertising (a plus).
- Strong Microsoft Office/Google Suite skills.
Characteristics we like
- Intelligence - Constant pursuit of learning
- Passionate - Time spent caring about something outside work
- Entrepreneurial - Taking advantage of and/or creating opportunities in life
- Grit - Persistence on the long road to success
- Not Entitled - Customer value is a team pursuit, lone wolfs need not apply
About Iron Horse
Iron Horse (IH) is a growth marketing agency for the modern enterprise. We work with the world's largest tech brands to design go to market programs focused on driving engagement, transactions and qualified leads. Our focus is on developing integrated marketing programs that allow companies to engage with their prospects anywhere. Our core services includes Demand Gen Strategy, Relationship Marketing, Integrated Marketing Program Management & Execution all of which are informed and optimized based on Insights/Analytics. Come join a team of talented, high energy goal oriented people.