Growth Marketing Associate
As a Growth Marketing Associate, you will be part of the IH Marketing team responsible for working with our customers to create exceptional integrated marketing campaigns that drive engagement & conversion, analyze results, and implement changes to optimize goals. This will include developing and implementing effective multi-channel marketing campaigns –that incorporate paid media, email, social media, e-commerce campaigns, webinars, virtual events, partners co-marketing, and more. We're looking for a Digital Marketing Associate with a passion for customer delight and an eagerness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Interact with Enterprise customers to deliver integrated marketing programs.
- Manage projects from concept to delivery including requirements gathering, campaign design and budget development, project kick-off, weekly communication and customer interaction management, project management, and working with a cross-functional internal team to deliver the program.
- Expertise in driving digital marketing projects through the entire delivery life cycle, while creating realistic schedules, proactively setting client expectations, identifying and managing risks, and bringing order from chaos.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a non-technical audience is vital
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
- Track campaign performance and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports analyzing digital performance, insights, and optimization recommendations.
- 1+ years of professional working experience driving digital marketing programs. Agency experience a plus.
- Experience with strategy, performance media, email marketing, and loyalty focused programs
- Experience working as a Project Manager or Producer at a digital marketing agency a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in creating and delivering customer presentations
- Very organized, structured and detail-oriented
- Proficient in using project management and collaboration tools such as Slack, Asana, etc.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms such as HubSpot, Pardot, etc.
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Passion and an eye for good user experience design
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Bachelors Degree in liberal arts, business, or communications
Characteristics we like
- Intelligence - Constant pursuit of learning
- Passionate - Time spent caring about something outside work
- Entrepreneurial - Taking advantage of and/or creating opportunities in life
- Grit - Persistence on the long road to success
- Not Entitled - Customer value is a team pursuit, lone wolfs need not apply