Digital Project Manager
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be part of the IH Digital Marketing team responsible for working with our customers to create data-driven integrated marketing programs that drive engagement & conversion. This will include ideating on and implementing digital experiences, webinars, virtual events, publisher programs, content syndication, and paid media activations. We're looking for a Digital Project Manager with prior B2B demand gen programs execution experience and an obsession for executing data-driven programs.
- Interact with our Enterprise and emerging growth tech customers to deliver integrated digital programs.
- Manage projects from concept to delivery including requirements gathering, design, budget development, project kick-off, weekly communication, vendor management, customer interaction management, project management, and working with a cross-functional internal team to deliver the program.
- Expertise at driving projects through the entire digital development life cycle, while creating realistic schedules, proactively setting client expectations, identifying and managing risks, and bringing order from chaos.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a non-technical audience is vital.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
- Track campaign performance and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports analyzing digital performance, insights, and optimization recommendations.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor global resource model to deliver projects.
- 3+ years professional working experience managing digital marketing programs
- Prior experience managing B2B digital demand gen programs
- Experience in creating and delivering customer presentations
- Very organized, structured, and detail-oriented
- Proficient in using project management and collaboration tools such as Asana, Jira, etc.
- Exposure using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Exposure to Marketing Automation platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Exposure to Virtual Event platforms such as Bizzabo, Hopin, ON24, etc.
- Experience with responsive website design/mobile apps development desired
- Passion and an eye for good user experience design. Creative design skillset highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills
- Agency experience a plus
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Bachelors Degree