As a Developer Marketing Associate, you will be part of the IH Marketing team responsible for working with our customers to create exceptional integrated marketing campaigns focused on developers that drive engagement & conversion. This will include developing and implementing effective multi-channel marketing campaigns –that incorporate paid media, email nurture, social media, webinars, meet-ups, workshops, AMAs, virtual events, community programs, and more. We're looking for an analytical and tech-savvy Developer Marketing Associate that loves engaging with the developer community and has a passion for geeking out and an eagerness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Interact with Developers to deliver integrated marketing programs. You will be responsible for using your industry and technical domain to build go-to-market strategies.
- Must have experience building, managing, and executing outbound developer-facing marketing programs. You must thrive working with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent analytical, content strategy, product positioning, digital marketing, and go-to-market skills.
- Manage projects from concept to delivery including requirements gathering, campaign design and budget development, project kick-off, weekly communication and customer interaction management, project management, and working with a cross-functional internal team to deliver the program.
- Expertise in driving digital marketing projects through the entire delivery life cycle, while creating realistic schedules, proactively setting client expectations, identifying and managing risks, and bringing order from chaos.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
- Track campaign performance and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports analyzing digital performance, insights, and optimization recommendations.
- Execute performance marketing initiatives to drive product adoption and usage rates by creating a measurement framework to enable ROI positive outcomes
- Develop and build out a developer-first ABM (Account-Based Marketing) program in collaboration with analytics and performance media teams
- Optimize the developer-facing website based on data-driven developer journey insights
- Craft developer-facing contents in collaboration with content and creative teams: blog posts, ebooks, videos, emails, webinars, etc. - measuring their efficacy and optimizing for KPIs
- 2+ years of professional working experience executing developer marketing programs.
- Experience with strategy, content marketing, email nurture, and developer community programs
- Experience working as a Project Manager or Producer at a digital marketing agency a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations
- Proficient in using project management and collaboration tools such as Slack, Asana, etc.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms such as Hubspot, Pardot, etc. a plus
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Experience in digital marketing, content marketing, ABM/Demand Gen and Field marketing
- BA/BS degree
Characteristics we like
- Intelligence - Constant pursuit of learning
- Passionate - Time spent caring about something outside work
- Entrepreneurial - Taking advantage of and/or creating opportunities in life
- Grit - Persistence on the long road to success
- Not Entitled - Customer value is a team pursuit, lone wolfs need not apply
About Iron Horse
Iron Horse (IH) is a growth marketing agency focused on developers. We work with Enterprises to design go-to-market programs focused on driving engagement and building relationships with Tech decision-makers and developers. Our focus is on developing integrated marketing programs that allow companies to engage with developers anywhere. Our core services include Demand Gen Strategy, Relationship Marketing, Virtual Events, and Growth Marketing Programs all of which are informed and optimized based on data. Come join a team of talented, high energy goal-oriented people.