Iron Horse is a leader in creating data-driven programs that create a bridge between marketing efforts and sales. We’re transforming the way our clients connect with their customers to deepen engagement and increase revenue. Our client roster includes some of the largest names in the Fortune 1000.
We are looking for a senior marketing data analyst who can help drive insights for the integrated marketing programs we create, use python to create and maintain data pipelines, and present insights to our customers. If you understand the metrics that drive marketing and can use python to manipulate data structures, we want to talk to you.
Some of our customers come to us for reports and others are looking for deeper insights. You should be able to provide both, but you won’t be alone. You will be part of a team of analysts and data engineers to help along the way while you extract and analyze data that describes the customer and campaign experience. Does that sound exciting to you? Great, read on to learn more.
- Analyzing the customer journey across an integrated marketing campaign and recommending optimization strategies
- Leveraging data to identify ways to grow revenue, customer engagement and conversion
- Build and maintain data pipelines to marketing platforms using Python and connecting data sources using APIs
- Building dashboards and presentations for marketing programs that highlight performance on key metrics
- Utilizing company, user and marketing response history data to drive segmentation for new email nurture campaigns
- Reviewing work of other analysts to ensure high quality output for our clients
- Bread crumb analysis of user behavior based on channel, offers and geography
- Developing and implementing statistical models to predict lead generation strategies
- Consistently model our company values to Pursue Excellence, Think Differently, Act Professionally and Drive Growth.
- Additional duties as assigned
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE...
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- A deep knowledge of mathematics, statistics, computer science, or engineering
- Experience in strategy consulting, Internet marketing, decision support, or related field
- Proficiency with relational databases and SQL
- Proficiency with building pipelines in Python and using APIs
- Familiarity with analytics softwares (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI or similar data visualization tool
- Proficient with Excel or Google Sheets (Formulas, VLookUps)
- Structured, organized and detail oriented with ability to validate / triangulate data and derive insights
- A comfort working on multiple projects under defined timelines
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and key performance metrics
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS...
- B2C and B2B experience
- Strong PowerPoint/Google Slides skills; ability to tell the story and deliver key takeaways based on data and analysis
- Experience working with complex data sets with 1 million+ records in Redshift
- Adobe Analytics certification
- Experience with Alteryx
- Knowledge of marketing automation (HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce, MS Dynamics) systems
IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE…
- B2C experience in the gaming industry
- B.S. Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or engineering or equivalent experience. Overall, we’re not looking for someone with the right degree. We’re looking for someone who has the right skills and can put them into action.
Location: This position is available as 100% remote, but candidates who reside in the Portland, OR or San Francisco area have the option to work in office.