Iron Horse is looking for an optimization-obsessed Ad Opns expert to join our growing Digital Media team. We are data heads, creative thinkers, and demand gen experts with a collective passion for connecting the dots between marketing tactics and proven results. We work together in cross-functional teams to develop unique, data-driven programs that cultivate long-lasting relationships and drive growth.
Candidates can be based in San Ramon, CA, Portland, OR, or remote in FL, CO, TX, MA, or TN. We have a collaborative, welcoming culture that celebrates thinking differently and pursuing excellence to drive growth.
We are looking for an organized and operationally minded Ad Operations Manager for Iron Horse's digital media team. This will be a role focused primarily on Display and direct publisher (traditional planning) based buying, but you will also be exposed to mobile DSP and video DSP. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast-growing team focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and buying in the context of a multi-channel data-driven approach. We are looking for intelligent, passionate, and optimization-obsessed experienced professionals who want to be part of a growing team.
- Using your analytical and curious mindset, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, performance, and reporting of campaigns across multiple platforms and partners (Display, 3rd party sponsorships, and Social)
- Daily optimization and management of campaigns within individual DSPs and Platforms
- RFP’ing media vendors and evaluating publisher capabilities and new opportunities
- Working alongside various Iron Horse teams, you will maintain awareness of new marketing platforms and techniques, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop new go-to-market ideas
- Building Trafficking sheets to share with the internal team to generate through 3rd party ad server tools such as Sizmek, etc. and implementing ad tags and creative in DSPs and with vendors
- Budget management including assistance in the allocation of monthly budgets, issuance/revisions of monthly insertion orders, oversight of client’s billing and financial reconciliation on a monthly and quarterly basis, and resolution of media invoice and ad service fee discrepancies
- Analyzing campaign performance and providing optimization recommendations
- Pixel and tag generation, implementation, and quality assurance
Key Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Digital Ad Operations role preferably at an agency
- Must be passionate about media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, HTML, XML, and third-party ad tags
- MUST love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line - driven by a desire to experiment, test, and learn
- Experience with digital ads trafficking is required (Sizmek, The Trade Desk, Google Marketing Platform, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, dynamic creative partners, etc.)
- Experience utilizing Adobe Audience Manager or other DMPs
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Datastudio, and/or Power BI
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite and Google Office Suite
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Enthusiasm for the future of digital advertising and ABM and building that future with us
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously; strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English or equivalent.
- Ability to travel on occasion.